Natural Dog Company Canin Clean Tooth Salt Organic Dental Scrub
Dental health is important for everyone, especially your dog. We know a cleaning at the vet can cost hundreds of dollars, in addition to the risk of surgery and anaesthesia. This is why it is important to do what you can at home to maintain and protect your dog’s oral health.
Benefits of regular brushing with our organic and vegan Canine Clean include:
- Fresher breath
- Reduced tartar & plaque buildup
- Gum disease prevention
- Tooth decay prevention
- Help prevent periodontal disease / tooth loss
- Reduces damage to your dog’s internal organs
Dog teeth are meant to be cleansed naturally by eating raw bones and meat. Without their natural diet, their gums and teeth are susceptible to decay and tartar buildup. Frequent brushing will help to significantly reduce tartar buildup, ultimately delaying the need for professional vet cleanings.
Toxins from periodontal and other oral diseases are absorbed into your dog’s bloodstream and can damage the heart, kidneys, and liver which filter the blood. For this reason, regular toothbrushing is crucial to prevent bacteria in your dog’s mouth from infecting and fatally damaging the internal organs.
As an added bonus, our special blend of essential oils will freshen your dog’s breath and make those sloppy kisses even more enjoyable!
Himalayan Sea Salt, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Rosemary CO2 Oil, Neem Oil, USP Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
Wet toothbrush and sprinkle on Canine Clean Dental Scrub. Gently brush each side for about 20s. Use once a day to promote healthy teeth and gums.
Always make sure that your dog has plenty fresh water available. If your dog has an existing health condition such as heart, kidney or liver problems, please consult your veterinarian before using this product.
HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Gently pet and scratch the muzzle, slowly lifting the lip for about 30 seconds. Reward with a treat at the end of the session.
- Step 2: Repeat as above except gently run your finger over your pet’s teeth for 20-30 seconds. Reward and praise again.
- Step 3: Sprinkle a small amount of toothsalt on moist toothbrush and allow your pet to lick it (not actually brushing yet!)
- Step 4: If all is going well, try actually brushing the teeth. Remember, the upper outer surfaces are the most important, brushing for 20-30 seconds on each side.
1 carton = 4 bottles 1 bottle = 3 oz / 89 ml